Australian Consulate-General
Hong Kong

Updating Your Passport Details

Visas and migration

[ Updating Your Passport Details ]

If you have an e-Visa (e.g. e-student or e-WHM) and you have since obtained a new passport, you will need to let us know your new passport number, or you will have problems when you attempt to travel.

If you applied online for your visa, you can update your new passport details on your ImmiAccount.

If your visa was not applied online, or you are unable to access your ImmiAccount, please send your old and new passport copies to:


Page Last Updated: 3 September 2018