Australian Consulate-General
Hong Kong

VISMG: Domestic Workers Accompanying their Employers on holidays to Australia

Visas and migration

[ Domestic Workers and Visitor Visas to Australia ]


Domestic workers accompanying their employer/family household travelling to Australia for tourism or a business visit should apply for the subclass 600 Visitor (Business Visitor stream) visa until further notice.

Domestic workers need to accompany their employer when travelling to Australia and should have the same travel itinerary as their employer.

Any subclass 400 domestic worker visa applications already lodged will continue to be processed under subclass 400 visa requirements.


Page Last Update: 10 January 2017