Australian Consulate-General
Hong Kong

Notarial Services: Notice of Intended Marriage

This services is available by Appointment only.  Please select Notice of Intended Marriage on the booking page.  If you select the wrong service, we may not be able to help at your appointment time. More information, including booking policy, is available here.

Book an appointment with Australian Consulate-General Hong Kong using SetMore

In accordance with the Marriage Act 1961, a marriage cannot be solemnized in Australia unless a notice in writing of the intended marriage is given to the authorised celebrant performing the marriage ceremony. A prescribed form has been issued by the Commonwealth Attorney General's Department for this purpose. A Notice of Intended Marriage Form and related information can be downloaded by clicking the links below:

Notice of Intended Marriage Form - This form must be completed by both parties to the marriage and must be witnessed by a consular officer.

Marriage Celebrants

Births, Deaths & Marriages Registering Authorities in Australia